ITSSAR offers an accreditation scheme that is driven by practical training specialists. Thier aim is simple; to improve the standards of training and safety in the operation of industrial trucks.
ITSSAR courses delivered by ForeFront Training
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|Materials Handling Training||TBC|
We specialise in the following:
- Industrial trucks
- Plant equipment
- Abrasive wheels
- Manual handling
- Lifting slinging and signalling
- And many more applications
The Benefits of ITSSAR Accreditation
- Low costs because the scheme is industry driven and non-profit making.
- Covers all sectors of industry.
- Access to information that will assist you in maintaining standards of training far beyond the required minimum.
- Inclusion in the ITSSAR Directory.
- Access to training aides and literature.
- A laid down complaints procedure available on request.
- Activities are independently monitored.
- All instructor registrations are verifiable by certificate and identity card which include a photograph for recognition and security.
- A national database (TOPS Scheme) for use by accredited training organisations.