Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals—yet simple to use—the LIFEPAK CR Plus automated external defibrillator (AED) is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Unlike AEDs with complex prompts and limited energy for defibrillation, the fully automatic LIFEPAK CR Plus AED combines an easy three-step operation, just the right level of guidance, and the capability to escalate to 360 joules when needed.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is easy to own and maintain.
Easy to Use:
• Lightweight 2.0kg (4.5lb) with CHARGE-PAK and electrodes.
• Pre-connected electrodes.
• Simple picture guide on Lid and Pads, clear voice prompts to guide the rescuer.
• Readiness display always visible, even when the AED is OFF.
• Self-Test – Weekly and monthly.
• 8 Year Manufactures Warranty