Automated External Defibrillators (AED’s) are essential in the “chain of survival” for saving the life of a casualty suffering from a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
This 1/2 day course will instruct students in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and the practical use of defibrillators to help gain the knowledge and confidence in their use.
This course covers aspects including:
- The Chain of Survival
- Primary survey
- Secondary assessment including recovery position
- Resuscitation (CPR) including child and baby
- How Automated External Defibrillators work (anatomy and physiology)
- The safe use of the automated external defibrillator
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- The practical Learning Outcomes are assessed by observation.
- MultiChoice Questions (MCQ) for theory and underpinning knowledge
Association of First Aiders (AoFAQ) – Level 2 – QCF OFQUAL Regulated
We can deliver this training course, anywhere in the country, or in our training facility. – please contact us to discuss your specific training needs.Contact Us